Monday, December 26, 2005

Newbie to Blogging

I have just been introduced to the world of blogging. Yes, I have heard of this interesting way to convert one's verbal diarrhea into a black-and-white notice posted over the internet. But, I have never tried it. I have never found the need to. Now, though, having suddenly been thrown into the realm of being a housewife (with no kids), I have rediscovered time itself - and how much of it there actually is in a day! So, I surfed the net, particularly for freelance writing work, and also fun things to do, like blogging for instance. Thanks to my very best friend who is all the way back home, I am now able to explore another option for creativity.

Well, I'll start afresh in a few days - right now, I'd just like to see how my blog looks like, in black-and-white, over the internet :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

enfin, quelquechose d'interessant sur Internet !

2:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darling!!glad to see you finally set up the blog :) HUGGSS

Oh and how did you put the pics up??

Lene

7:02 PM

 
Blogger k*a said...

chere mon amie aniza, bonjour! comment ca va? je suis tres bien ici. au revoir.

11:03 PM

 
Blogger k*a said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo darling.... I am really happy for you! Hope everything is going well on your side... We spent Christmas in France and like you have said, dinner indeed lasted for 5 hours... no less ;)

Would be pleased if you could write to me from time to time to tell me about your little adventures on the romantic mysterious island which ppl like me only know by name !
Elaine

Tout à fait d'accord avec Xavier! On attend les pages en français ;)
Eric

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home