Monday, February 20, 2006

And Then There is Light.....

God must have heard my silent (but nevertheless, loud) thoughts and complaints about the rainy weather. For today, He gave Tahiti back its sunshine :D

Yet, I am viewing this sudden gift of light only through my grainy windows, powerless to act upon it. Two reasons: It is Monday, therefore Xav is at work until evening AND I have a lot of writing work to do too.

I keep my fingers crossed that the weather will hold until Xav comes home, so that we can take a dip in the nearby black-sand beach called Pointe Venus. Already there was a brief shower for a few minutes just now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ghostwriter said...

Hehehe....the sun came AND went! So takde laa bercanda di pasiran pantai :D

Skype is something you can download from the internet and talk to your friends for free (those with Skype too) or pay a very VERY low sum (for those with no Skype). A call to my family in M'sia cost me <2 Euros for 1 hour!

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home